Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
Stock Market Timing: Stock Market Timing. ShepWave Update Just Published.

Stock Market Timing

Stock Market Timing. Elliott Wave Theory analysis covering the U.S. Stock Market. QQQQ timing. Trade stocks, ETFs, Options.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Stock Market Timing. ShepWave Update Just Published.

The indexes took off to a great start this morning. I show some long and short term trading opportunities in today's update. I also show previous trade management. Lock in profits or not?
The action in today's market was very revealing. I was talking to a partner this morning and mentioned that It would NOT surprise me if the markets rallied early and quickly turned downward. So, What is to be expected now? Will we have an Outside Down WEEK?
Go to http://www.shepwave.com/ for today's udpate.

Elliott Wave Theory.
Stock Market Timing.
QQQQ, DIA, ETFs, Trading and Analysis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm PayPal Verified